10.3.13

Ah, Spring is springing.  Our winters have become shorter and later, but it's goodbye snow, hello rain.  Diet progress is steady; I'm keeping with the plan, which is all the easier when I can get my gorge on every Saturday.  I've even started taking cod liver oil as a nutrition supplement.  Too bad decent oil is so expensive.  The stuff I use is imported from Norway (it's Möller's with a different label), so I blame all Scandanavians for this minor inconvenience.  Scandanavians are always trying to get over on the rest of us, and I for one think it's high time we said NO MORE!  Who's with me?!!
...why is everyone backing away from me and pointing at Dit- oh...

Heh. 

Seriously, this oil is good for me, and tastes much better than than vile stuff Mom fed me from the scary brown bottle.  This oil comes in a green bottle and is lemon-flavoured!  I also just mix it into drinks anyway!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vuhelp.net said...

so nice blogger

Anonymous said...

For hottest news you have to go to see internet and on the web I
found this website as a most excellent web page for
most up-to-date updates.

My page :: jackpot 6000

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.

Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

my web page :: nummerupplysningen

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have
any solutions to prevent hackers?

Here is my blog: play jackpot 6000

Alenpeter Peter said...

i like that
.net training in ahmedabad
php training in ahmedabad
java training in ahmedabad
android training in ahmedabad
java live project training in ahmedabad